You have/know someone who has experienced sexual violence
Support for Under 18s

There are several support services available to you/the person that you know.

You can have a medical examination, but this will take place at the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) for Children and Young people which is based in Nottingham. You can get in touch with them 24 hours a day here. During your time there, the Crisis Worker will discuss options available to you.

They will also ask you if you would like to be referred to SV2 services if you live in Derby or Derbyshire.

One of the services that will be offered to you is therapy. If you decide this is something that you want then a referral will be made and one of our Children’s Therapists will contact you.

If you are thinking of reporting, you will also be referred into our Children’s Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (CHISVA) service.

The referral forms can be downloaded here.